Cheyenne Mountain High School is located in the shadows of scenic Cheyenne Mountain in the southwest part Colorado Springs, Colorado. Cheyenne Mountain School District is one of only three districts in the Pikes Peak region that has been "Accredited with Distinction" by the Colorado Department of Education.
Recognized nationally for academic excellence, Cheyenne Mountain High School is a Blue Ribbon School as selected by the U.S. Department of Education. This is a prestigious national award received by only a handful of schools in Colorado. Additionally, Cheyenne Mountain High School has been a winner of the John Irwin School of Excellence award every year since the award's inception in 2001.
CMHS also excels in athletics and the fine arts, and has won numerous athletic state championships. Our choral, band, visual art and drama programs are state and nationally recognized, and CMHS is home to the 2011 state champion Science Olympiad team and the 2011 and 2012 state runner-up Science Bowl team.
CMHS CRAFT FAIR.......
The Cheyenne Mountain Holiday Craft Fair & Gift Market
has sold out all 167 booths!
* Unique clothing, accessories, décor, foodstuff, and gifts available
* Free $10 Holiday Dollar certificates given away every 15 minutes
* Our famous “Taste of the Holidays” bake sale
* Delicious food available for breakfast, lunch and snack time
* Free childcare while you shop
* Parking lot shuttle for easy accessibility
Please come see it all:
Saturday, December 7th, 9am-4pm
Cheyenne Mountain High School
CMHS Craft Fair