What is an ICAP?
The elements and activities included in a student's ICAP portfolio help a student link the student's interests, current choices and achievements to his/her future opportunities in higher education and the world of work. The activities within the student's ICAP portfolio are designed to help the student identify personal strengths using career and interest surveys; explore careers through volunteering and extracurricular activities as well as create opportunities through high school courses for post-secondary education and training.
ICAP data will be stored, accessed and viewed in Naviance's Family Connection, Infinite Campus (Parent Portal) and the College Services and Counseling Services web pages on the Cheyenne Mountain High School website.
- Four-year academic plan (Family Connection)
- ICAP Goals and Yearly Benchmarks (Family Connection)
- Transcript (Parent Portal)
- Standardized Test Scores (Family Connection)
ICAP Related Data:
- Interest Survey Results (Family Connection)
- Career Interest Survey Results (Family Connection)
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Information (Family Connection)
- Post-secondary Documentation (Parent Portal)
- Record of student's college and post-secondary applications (Family Connection)
- Record of student's progress toward securing scholarships and financial aid (Family Connection)