"A Community Partnership: As we strive to provide a safe learning environment, we empower each student to be a contributing citizen by assuring personal and intellectual development."
- Every person has worth and is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every person can make a positive difference in another person's life.
- Positive reinforcement is conducive to personal growth.
- It is necessary to establish positive interpersonal relations.
- Fairness creates trust.
- Individuals are accountable for their actions.
- Excellence requires individual commitment.
- Individuals need to prepare for a changing world.
- The development of positive values and personal ethics is the responsibility of the home, school and community.
- It is important to be a contributing member of society.
- Democracies depend upon educated citizens.
- Education is the responsibility of the entire community.
- A clean, safe, and healthy environment is necessary for the well-being of each individual.
- The future belongs to those who embrace change while honoring their heritage.
- Every person has the ability and desire to learn.
- Individuals are unique and have varied abilities, needs, and learning styles.
- Healthy competition and an appreciation of the importance of cooperation are both necessary for achievement.
- Every mistake is an opportunity to learn.
- High expectations increase performance.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Every individual is personally responsible for his/her own behavior and decisions.
We expect every school, every classroom, every student to achieve.
No exceptions. No excuses.