Hello Players and Parents,
As NFL teams begin to open their training camps, I hope you are all excited and ready for our team to get started. Many of you have worked extremely hard this off-season, and it's time to reap the rewards.
1) We have a youth camp that begins next Monday 7/28. This is for 1st - 6th graders and is a great chance to give back to youngsters who will fill your stands during the season. I would like any player who would can help with the camp to please plan on being there from 3:15 - 5:00 p.m. next week, Monday - Friday. This is also another opportunity to score points for your Cheyenne Challenge teams.
2) Our preseason camp begins on Aug. 4th, and will be from 3:30 - 6:30 (8/4 - 8/8). We will check out equipment on Friday Aug. 1 at 9:30 a.m. Most of you have your helmets, which we will wear the first two days of camp. If you can't make it Friday 8/1, we will check out the rest once the camp begins. We will wear helmets only on 8/4 and 8/5. There is no fee for this camp.
3) The Athletic office is now taking paper work for fall sports registration. Please go to
for more information on paperwork and fees for the upcoming season. Registration is due by 8/6 in the athletic office.
4) We will still have summer weights during the week of 8/4 - 8/8. ALL PLAYERS are encouraged to attend.
5) Don't forget that physicals are being offered on 8/2 at the HS. See our website for details.
6) We will practice on Labor Day. Please plan accordingly, as we prepare to play Air Academy that week.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Please check our calendar for dates and times. More information to follow. Thank you all. GO INDIANS!!!!
Head Coach: Willie Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: Joe Moore
Assistant Coach: Andrew Klaers
Assistant Coach: Ben Sherman
Coach: Mike Armentrout