Fine Arts Department Staff
|Cole, Cecelia||Fine Arts|
|Haagen, Rui||Fine Arts|
|O'Brien, Jeff||Video Production|
|Porakova, Laura||Fine Arts|
|Roach, Nancy||Fine Arts|
|Shaw, Chip||(719) 475-6110 ex.232||Fine Arts Department Chair|
|Wisdom, Dawn||Vocal Music|
|Yonce, Jack||Band Director|
The supervising administrator for the Fine Arts Department is Dean of Students, Carrie Burke.
She can be reached by email or by calling 719-475-6110 x106.
Click on a name to visit that teacher's website for additional information, including homework assignments.
Click on the small envelope next to a teacher's name to send a message to that teacher.
The Cheyenne Mountain School District 12 Arts department is dedicated to nurturing a new generation of creative thinkers who will advance and shape the culture of the future.
Mission & Purpose
- Provide sequential, challenging curriculum and exceptional instruction that encourages the pursuit of mastery.
- Foster individual aesthetic sensibilities and inspire a life-long appreciation for the arts.
- Maintain a safe, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Engage students in creative problem solving, higher-level thinking, and technology to prepare them for creative industries of the future.
- Support and encourage personal growth, confidence, and self-expression.
- Affirm the integral role of arts education in overall academic achievement.